TFC is pleased to announce our Summer Championship 2023, taking place July 14-16, 2023.
All updates will be posted here on this page first. See the FAQ at bottom of page.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN OUR LARGEST EVENT EVER!! RESULTS CAN BE FOUND ON THIS PAGE.
FAQ for the Summer Championship 2023
How Do I Register for Events?
- Open the GymMaster App on your phone or the Member Portal on your computer, and login;
- Click on the “Book Classes” button from the home screen and change the date to the date of the tournament where your event(s) starts.
- Click on each event to book your spot. Registration is limited. Once the event is sold-out then you can join the waitlist and we’ll contact you if a spot opens up.
- You will receive email notifications confirming your registration, and you can see them in your Upcoming Classes section in the app.
- NON-MEMBERS… Become a Member to register. It’s totally free with no monthly commitment. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Member Signup Page;
- Choose a membership option:
- “New Member Day Pass” is free to signup and will charge you a flat fee per visit (12 hours from first check-in); or
- “Three Day Pass” is also a great option for the tournament since it will get you access to the club for Friday to Sunday.
- Enter your personal information and create your password (remember to save your password somewhere);
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and sign any mandatory waivers;
- Enter your payment details which is required so that the system can automatically charge you for visit and event registration;
- Confirm your information and click submit to become a member.
Can I Pay for Events with Cash? How about eTransfer?
- For non-members, we will accept eTransfers. Please contact us at least 3 days before (July 11th) via email / whatsapp to confirm your registration, and we will send the eTransfer details. Cash is only accepted as a last resort, and your spot may not be guaranteed.
Am I Eligible to Play Any Event Listed?
- Anyone is eligible to play Open Events. Only less experienced players are eligible to play Expert and Rookie events. Junior events are limited to players 15 and under. If you’re not sure if you are eligible, please ask Sean or Dan. IFP and other rankings will be considered.
Will there be Food and Drinks at the Club? What’s the Pizza Party on Friday about?
- Yes! The TFC Kitchen will be open serving Panini’s and other great food. Friday is a FREE PIZZA PARTY for all players entered in the DYP!
Do Founding Level Members Get A Discount
- Founding Level Members will receive a 10% credit to their account after purchase.